Makes 20 balls (69g per serve)
- 1 cup (230g) fresh dates, chopped
- 1 cup (100g) walnuts
- 1 cup (90g) UNCLE TOBY’S Traditional Cooking Oats
- ½ cup (125mL) melted coconut oil
- ½ cup (180g) honey
- ½ cup (140g) melted peanut butter
- 2 cups KID ESSENTIALS®
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until mixture forms dough, add small amount of water if mixture is too dry.
- Spoon small amounts of mixture onto lined baking tray, and press into ball shape.
- Keep refrigerated.
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Total Fat (g)||14.16g||20.45g|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||>6.48g||>9.36g|
|- Trans Fatty Acids(g)||>0.01g||>0.02g|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||2.07g||2.99g|
Please check labels on packaged food for allergens.