Makes 18 muffins (112g per serve)
- 2 ½ cups (375g) self-raising flour
- 1 ¼ cups (165g) brown sugar
- 2 ¼ cups KID ESSENTIALS®
- 200g NESTLE Bakers Choice White Choc Bits
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 310mL milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line 18 holes from two 12 muffin trays with paper cases.
- Sift flour into a bowl, then stir through, sugar, KID ESSENTIALS® and NESTLE Bakers Choice White Choc Bits.
- Add oil, milk and egg, then fold through raspberries.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin pans, and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Total Fat (g)||8.16g||7.28g|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||3.35g||2.99g|
|- Trans Fatty Acids(g)||>0.08g||>0.07g|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||1.98g||1.77g|
Nutrient content may be impacted when heat or baking is involved
Please check labels on packaged food for allergens.