Makes 12 pancakes (102g per serve)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour, sifted
- 2/3 cup (55g) UNCLE TOBY’S Traditional Oats
- 2 cups KID ESSENTIALS®
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 400mL milk
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, UNCLE TOBY’S Traditional Oats, KID ESSENTIALS® and baking powder together.
- Add egg and milk to mixture and combine.
- In non-stick pan, spoon small amounts of batter onto pan, on medium heat.
- Flip pancake when cooked on one side, and cook until golden on the opposite side.
- Serve warm or cold.
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Total Fat (g)||4.02g||3.94g|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||1.44g||1.41g|
|- Trans Fatty Acids(g)||>4.02g||>3.94g|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||1.11g||1.08g|
Nutrient content may be impacted when heat or baking is involved
Please check labels on packaged food for allergens.