Makes 12 slices (165g per serve)
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup (110g) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150mL vegetable oil
- 4 (800g) ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups KID ESSENTIALS®
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease and line a 14 x 5 x 25cm loaf pan with baking paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and brown sugar together in mixing bowl.
- In a large jug combine eggs and oil. Using a spatula stir though wet ingredients into dry. Fold through banana and KID ESSENTIALS®. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 60 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool before slicing.
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Total Fat (g)||14.33g||8.70g|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||1.99g||1.21g|
|- Trans Fatty Acids(g)||>0.25g||>0.15g|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||3.03g||1.84g|
Nutrient content may be impacted when heat or baking is involved
Please check labels on packaged food for allergens.