Terms of Offer
1. Offer is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with this offer and their immediate families are ineligible to claim.
2. The Promoter will honour all valid claims received between 1 July 2017 and 30 September 2017 (“Offer Period”).
3. To be eligible to claim, claimant must purchase a SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula or SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula Plus Fibre during the Offer Period (“Eligible Purchase”). For the avoidance of doubt, the following products are specifically excluded from this offer: SUSTAGEN® Classic Red range, SUSTAGEN® KID ESSENTIALS®, SUSTAGEN® OPTIMUM™, SUSTAGEN® Instant Pudding and SUSTAGEN® Diabetic.
4. To submit a claim, the claimant must during the Offer Period:
- a) Make an Eligible Purchase and use it in accordance with on pack directions;
- b) Pick up a claim form in-store or go to www.nestlehealthscience.com.au/sustagentasteguarantee to download, print and complete the claim form;
- c) Tell us why you are not 100% satisfied with the SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula or SUSTAGEN® Hospital Formula Plus Fibre and answer a series of questions;
- d) Send the claim form together with the original purchase receipt to: SUSTAGEN® Taste Guarantee Promotion, Reply Paid 89014, FRENCHS FOREST NSW 2086. No postage stamp is required;
- e) Retain product purchased and packaging as they may be required to verify your claim.
5. The Promoter will only accept claims made on a claim form. Offer is limited to the cost of one product purchased per household.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims received and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process. Any claim not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for claims that are lost, late, mis-directed or ineligible.
8. All valid claims will receive a refund in the form of a cheque for the purchase price paid by the claimant as shown on the purchase receipt attached to their claim.
9. Claimants should allow 6 weeks from the date they post their claim for delivery of their reimbursement.
10. All decisions of the Promoter are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. This offer is additional to the consumer rights and guarantees afforded under statutory provisions. These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
13. The promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes (“The Promoter”).